Hercules Durable Guitar Hanger Wall Mount with Auto Grip System and Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment for Acoustic Electric Bass Guitars and Ukuleles (GSP39WB Plus)
- From your classical acoustic to your soprano uke, the Hercules GSP39WB Plus is the convenient way to mount guitars and stringed instruments in your studio, office, or rec room. Hercules's AGS (Auto Grip System) Yoke safely grips instruments as they're loaded in, up to 2.01" in width, and features a metal mounting base. Included with the GSP39WB Plus is the N.I.N.A. (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) accessory, which accommodates necks as narrow as 1.1" — hang your ukulele, banjo, mandolin, or violin with confidence. For looks, security, and ease of use, Sweetwater Sales Engineers stand behind our Hercules GSP39WB Plus wall hangers..
- One wall hanger for virtually all stringed instruments
- Fits neck widths 1.1"–2.01"
- For acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitars, banjos, violins, mandolins, and ukuleles
- AGS Yoke automatically cradles instruments as they're loaded in
- Smooth, stable locking mechanism keeps your instrument safe from jostling
- Included N.I.N.A. accessory accommodates narrower neck widths
- Low-profile steel mounting base is extremely stable and discreet
- Specially formulated foam won't damage most instrument finishes
- Brand: Hercules
- Color: Black
- Type: Hanger
- Number of Guitars: 1
- Intended Guitar Type: Guitar/Bass, Banjo/Mandolin (with narrow neck attachment)
- Horizontal/Vertical: Vertical
- Mounting Surface: Wall
- Base Color: Black
- Yoke Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 15.4 lbs.
- Material: Steel, Rubber Foam