Orange Amps Fur Coat Vintage Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal with Adjustable Octave, EQ Control for Electric Guitars Footswitch
Loosely based on the vintage Foxx Tone Machine, the Orange Fur Coat Fuzz takes its inspiration from the great fuzz pedals of the 70’s. The Fur Coat gives you a fully controllable octave fuzz pedal. Separate switches mean you can choose between Fuzz or Octave Fuzz. The controllable Octave up fuzz means you can bring in the fuzz to whatever level you need and the EQ allows you to boost your Treble or Bass. This truly is a fuzz you control. It is a True Bypass pedal. This is because a Fuzz is better at the beginning of the chain where it interacts directly with your guitar. Placing the pedal further into your signal chain or after a buffer will give the fuzz a more distorted tone.
- Vintage Fuzz: The Orange Fur Coat fuzz can be used into a clean amp or an amp with some hair. When used into an overdriven amp, it creates a unique, thick “fur coat” of vintage fuzz.
- Adjustable Octave: Something quite rare, rather than simply being able to switch it on/off, the Fur Coat adds octave up as you increase the octave control.
- Low Power Consumption: The Orange Fur Coat fuzz draws very little current (much less than 10mA) allowing for long battery life. Use a regulated 9-12V DC center-negative power supply.
- Controls (Left to Right): Volume, EQ, Octave, Fuzz
- Current Draw: 9V/3mA, 12V/5mA
- Stomp Functions: Activate Octave, Activate Fuzz
- Unboxed Dimensions (W X L X H): 9.5 × 6.5 × 13cm (3.7 X 2.6 X 5.1″)
- Unboxed Weight: 524g (1.15 lbs)