Fujifilm Instax Mini EVO Vintage Style Hybrid Instant Camera (BLACK)
Main features of Mini Evo include:
10 integrated lenses x 10 film effect options = 100 combinations of creative expression
Mini Evo combines classic form with modern function, offering a variety of features that INSTAX users have come to expect, with a few new twists. This camera features 10 lens modes and 10 filter options, offering 100 different combinations for users to express themselves.
Selfies, Storage, and More:
The Mini Evo camera also features a 3-inch LCD screen on the back of the camera to allow users to select images, add frames, edit, print, and adjust image settings, supported by a built-in Lithium-Ion battery which enables the camera to print up to 100 images per charge, depending on the specific use case. A Micro SD card slot ensures there’s plenty of room to store images for later enjoyment, while the selfie mirror helps users nail selfies every time.
New Film Variety Available:
Accompanying the launch of Mini Evo will be the launch of the new INSTAX MINI Stone Gray instant film, a new contrast to the traditional white-bordered look. The stylish gray border provides eye-catching contrast against vividly printed images. INSTAX MINI Stone Gray instant film will be available in a single pack with 10 exposures.
1. Camera Function
- Image sensor: 1/5-inch CMOS with a primary color filter
- Number of recorded pixels: 2560 x 1920
- Storage media: Internal memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Storage capacity: Approximately 45 images in internal memory, approximately 850 images per 1 GB in microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Recording method: DCF compliant Exif Ver 2.3
- Focus distance: f = 28 mm (35-mm film equivalent)
- Aperture: F2.0
- Autofocus: Single AF (with AF Illuminator)
- Shooting distance: 10 cm to ∞
- Shutter speed: 1/4 second to 1/8000 second (automatic switching)
- Shooting sensitivity: ISO 100 to 1600 (automatic switching)
- Exposure control: Program AE
- Exposure compensation: −2.0 EV to +2.0 EV (1/3 EV step)
- Metering method: TTL 256 split metering, multi metering
- White balance: Auto, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent
- Flash: Auto flash / Forced Flash / Suppressed flash
- Shooting range with flash: Approximately 50 cm to 1.5 m
- Self-timer: Approximately 2 seconds / approximately 10 seconds
- Image effects: 10 lens effects, 10 film effects, Total of 100 effects by multiplying above
2. Print function
- Exposure Print pixel count: 1600 x 600 dots (800 x 600 dots when printed from a smartphone app)
- Exposure resolution: 25 dots / mm x 12.5 dots/ mm (638 x 318 dpi, 40 x 80 μm dot pitch) | 12.5 dots / mm when printed from smartphone app (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Exposure gradation: RGB gradation of 256 colors
- Printable image format: JPEG images taken with this unit
- Print output time: Approximately 16 seconds * Plus 7 seconds when printed using Instax-Rich Mode immediately after startup.
- Print function: Images in the internal memory and images in the memory card can be printed
- Reprint: Reprint is possible for images stored in print history (up to 50)
- Smartphone app linked functions: Smartphone image print function, remote shooting function, printed image transfer function, firmware upgrade function
- LCD screen: 3.0-inch TFT color LCD screen
- Pixel count: Approximately 460,000 dots
- External interface: Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- Power supply: Lithium-ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging function: Built-in
- A possible number of printed images: Approximately 100 (from full charge) * The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Charging time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours * Charging time depends on the temperature.
- Main unit dimensions: 87 mm x 122.9 mm x 36 mm (excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit weight: Approximately 285 g
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)