Behringer Ultralink ULM302MIC Dual Digital Wireless Microphone System High-Performance 2.4GHz with Receiver 60m Range
- The ULTRALINK ULM302MIC Wireless Microphone System includes 2 high-quality ULM300M handheld mics, and the equally impressive ULM300RD dual-channel receiver. The highest-quality sound is provided by the ULM300MIC's custom designed microphone capsule that is optimized for vocal performance and the built-in transmitter that operates in the license-free 2.4GHz range.
- The transmitter operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band. The signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems. It has a range of up to 200 feet (60m).
- Setup couldn't be easier, because the ULM300M mics automatically pair with the ULM300RD dual-channel receiver. Convenient front-panel LEDs on the receiver show your signal presence and strength, while indicators on the transmitter let you know at a glance when it's time to change batteries.
- Audio outputs are balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS, allowing you to connect to PA and conference room systems or high-quality instrument amplifiers.
- System: Analog/Digital: Digital
- System: Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range: 60 meters
- System: Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included: 2 x ULM300M Microphones
- System: Channel Selection: Auto
- Microphone: Type: Dynamic
- Microphone: Self Noise: 24dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range: 95dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Mute Feature: Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: >24 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 10.2" x 2.1"
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Fixed
- Receiver: Displays: LED
- Receiver: Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Power Source: 5V DC power supply