Blue Snowball Omnidirectional Cardioid USB Condenser Microphone with Accessory Pack for Streaming, Podcasting, and VoIP (Brushed Aluminum, Textured White, Gloss Black, Ice Black)
For Your Voice
Whether you're solo podcasting, streaming game-play, or just need to VoIP with people over Skype, Zoom, or Discord, the Snowball will offer a clear and present sound so that your voice will be heard.
Fits Your Needs
This mic is perfect for recording directly to computers, be they mac or windows systems. With the right, separately available adapters, you can also record with Android and iOS devices.
Multiple Pickup Patterns
The mic gives you the choice of cardioid or omnidirectional pickup patterns. Cardioid is great for untreated rooms, as it minimizes audio pickup behind and to the sides of the capsule. In omni, the mic will pick up sound from all sides, making it the better choice to pick up more than one person at a time.
If you're using the mic alone, and you're a loud person, you're in luck: there's a cardioid -10 dB pad mode, which attenuates the output of the mic by 10 dB. This means you can be louder without incurring horrible-sounding distortion.
Quality Digital Capture
The mic records audio at 16-bit / 44 kHz, giving you the CD-standard in digital quality for a great sound.
Simple to Set Up
Just mount the Snowball on the included metal stand, plug the mic into your computer's USB port with the included cable, select it as a device in your recording or VoIP software, and you're ready to get to work. The mic runs off your device's power, so no need to plug it into a wall. With the driver-free operation, you won't have to download pesky software to get it up and running.
Included Blue Sherpa Companion App
Let the Sherpa Companion app be your guide, as it offers deep control of the mic. Manage mic gain and more right from your desktop.
- Primary Applications: Podcast, Audio for Video, Corporate Presentation
- Form Factor: Desktop / Stand/Boom Mount
- Intended Sound Sources: Vocals, Speech/Voice Over, Instrument
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: 2 x Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Pattern Selection: Switched
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- Pad: -10 dB
- High-Pass Filter: None
- Tone Adjustment: None
- On-Board Controls: Polar Pattern
- Frequency Range: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Output Connectors (Digital): 1 x USB Type-B
- A/D Conversion: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Operating System Support: Windows, iOS, macOS/OS X
- Available Port USB (Interface Unspecified)
- Bus Power: USB
- Mounting: 5/8"-27 Female (via Integrated Hardware)
- Desktop Stand (Included)
- Dimensions: ø: 12.8 x " / ø: 325 x mm
- Weight: 1.01 lb / 460 g