Boya BY-C04 Camera Video Microphone Shock Mount for Boya BY-BM6060 Rode NTG-1, NTG2, NTG-3, NTG-4 Audio Technica AT897, ATR6550 Sennheiser MKH-416, ME66/K6 MKE-600 Azden SGM-1X Sony ECM-CG50
- Greatly reduces microphone noise caused by vibration, handling, etc
- Four-Point Silicone Suspension
- Fits Shotgun Mics Measuring 19-25mm in Diameter
- Attaches to cameras via hot shoe or stands, boompoles or tripod via 3/8 screw thread
- Includes spare rubber bands
- Designed for BY-PVM1000& BY-PVM1000L.
- For Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4
- For Audio-Technica AT897, ATR6550, Sennheiser MKH-416, ME66/K6, MKE-600, Azden SGM-1X, Sony ECM-CG50 etc.
- 3/8'' or 1/4'' in thread
- Fits Most Microphones with a 0.74 - 0.86" (19mm-25mm)
The BOYA microphone shock mount features a four-point suspension to accommodate shotgun microphones measuring ¾ to 1" (19-25mm) in diameter. The shockmount is easily angled with its rubberized adjustment knob. There is a built-in shoe for camera mounting, and a 3/8"-16 thread connection at the base mounts the shockmount to boompoles and universal hand-grips.