- • Print Method: Impact dot matrix
- • Control Panel: 4 switches and 5 LEDs
- • Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- • Number of Pins in Head: 24 pins
- • Control Code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
- • Narrow carriage 24-pin SIDM
- • High 416 CPS print speed at 12CPI
- • 10,000 power on hour MTBF
- • USB, Serial and Parallel ports
- • High-speed processing time with 128KB data buffer
- • Up to 416 characters per second (12cpi)
- • Print direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- • Control code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
- • Uses approx. up to 1.3W in sleep mode
- • Flexible connectivity with built-in USB, serial and parallel interface options
Your fast and affordable printing solution
WHY THE EPSON LQ310?
Building on its reputation as the world’s top dot matrix printer maker, Epson has introduced the Epson LQ-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 24-pin model that replaces the legendary LQ-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
The Epson LQ-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI – or almost 40% faster than the model it replaces.
Improving on Legendary Reliability
The Epson LQ-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LQ-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older model’s 6,000 POH.
High Impact for Multiple Carbon Copies
Achieve optimum efficiency with the LQ-310’s ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
Print Method: Impact dot matrix
Control Panel: 4 switches and 5 LEDs
Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
Number of Pins in Head: 24 pins
Control Code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
High Speed Draft:
10cpi: 347 cps
12cpi: 416 cps
10cpi: 260 cps
12cpi: 312 cps
15cpi: 390 cps
(Condensed) 17cpi: 222 cps
(Condensed) 20cpi: 260 cps
10cpi: 86 cps
12cpi: 103 cps
15cpi: 129 cps
(Condensed) 17cpi: 147 cps
(Condensed) 20cpi: 172 cps
MTBF: Approx. 10,000 POH (25% Duty)
Printhead Life: Approx. 400 million strokes/wire
Mean Print Volume Between Failure (MVBF): Approx. 20 million lines (Except print head)