Fender Mustang LT50 50 Watt 1x12" Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier 230V EUR 25 Effects, AUX In, Headphone Output, USB Port for Electric Guitars
The Mustang LT50 50W 1x12" guitar combo amp is a fantastic option for those players who love the tonal range and quality of the Mustang lineup but prefer a more streamlined approach. With 50W of power under the hood through a 12” Special Design speaker, it can be used for small gigs and rehearsals. And with an aux. input and headphone output, it’s easy to practice jam along to your favorite songs and not wake the neighbors.
The full-color display screen makes it easy to see what’s going on, and the standard range of control knobs means it’s a breeze to dial in your perfect tone. The open-backed speaker cabinet projects wide sound that fills the room. The line out makes it easy to record or run your sound directly to the PA at a gig. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Back Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Effects: 20 Amp Models, Multiple Effects (Stompbox/Delay/Reverb/Modulation), 60 Presets (30 Pre-Loaded, 30 Easily Accessible)
- Line Out: One 1/4 in TRS Balanced (Mono)
- Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material: Wood Enclosure
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance (Speaker): 8 ohms