Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Classic Mini and Retro Instant Film Camera
• The mini 40 automatically
adjusts to surrounding brightness
1. Press the power button to automatically extend the lens.
2. Pull out the lens to switch to Selfie Mode. When you see the SELFIE ON mark, you're ready to Selfie!
3. Using the mirror, check your framing and take your shot.
4. Selfie Mode also captures close-up shots clearly. (Close-up range 30 to 50 cm)
Film – Fujifilm Instant Color Film “Instax mini” (separately available)
Film Size – 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
Lens – 2 components, 2 elements, f- 60 mm, 1:12.7
Focusing 0.3m ∞
Selfie Mode (0.3m – 0.5m)
Automatic, LV 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
Shutter Speed -Programmed electronic shutter 1/2 to 1/250 sec.
Exposure Control – Slow synchro for low light
Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
Charging Time: 6.5 sec or less (when using new batteries)
Effective flash range – 0.3 – 2.7 m
• BATTERY SPECS
Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
• DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
104 mm x 121 mm x 65 mm. 330g. (without batteries, strap, and film pack)