Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 APS-C Format R LM WR Lens
Continuing FUJIFILM's series of compact, portable primes, the XF 18mm f/1.4 R WR Lens is a 27mm-equivalent wide-angle lens that is well-suited to documentary, travel, landscape, nature, architectural photography, and even astrophotography. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture balances size and speed and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions. It offers greater control over the depth of field and provides a soft bokeh effect at wider apertures while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use.
- The prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27mm equivalent to 35mm focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions while maintaining a compact form factor.
- The optical design contains 15 elements in 9 groups, including three aspherical elements and one ED element to limit distortion and spherical aberration for optimal sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Optical elements feature Super EBC coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides fast and responsive, near-silent AF down to a minimum object distance of just 7.9" / 20cm in as little as 0.04 seconds. It also features an internal focusing design, and smooth manual focusing control.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 Aspherical, 1 ED Optical Glass Elements
- 15 Elements in 9 Groups
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9"
- Locking "A" Position Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm