Godox TT685 II Thinklite TTL Camera Flash with 2.4GHz X Radio System for Sony ADI / P-TTL
Offering full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL and a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, the Godox TT685S II Flash makes it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. A powerful and effective lighting tool, this flash features a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 with a zoom range of 20-200mm. The TT685S II operates as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality, and for maximum versatility this updated unit tilts from -7 to 120° and rotates 330°, giving you more flexible flash angles and a more efficient lighting setup process.
Also featured is a new and unique TCM (TTL Converted to Manual) function, which allows for instant conversion from TTL to manual mode. This function helps you lock the proper exposure value and is useful for quickly determining a good starting point for setting external flash units in manual mode. For ease of use, an easy-to-read rear LCD panel illuminates your flash settings, and the flash includes a 2.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity.
- Guide Number:196.85' / 60 m at ISO 100
- Coverage: Full-Frame, 20 to 200 mm
- Auto Zoom Head: Yes
- Bounce Head: -7 to +120°
- Swivel Head: 330°
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 Second
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1 to 2.6 Seconds
- Exposure Control: TTL via Separate Commander, Manual, Sony/Minolta ADI/-P-TTL
- Flash Modes: Hi-Speed Sync, Second-Curtain Sync.
- Power Range: 1/1 to 1/128
- Flash Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Wireless Operation: Radio (TTL/Manual)- Up to 328.08' / 100 m, Optical Pulse (TTL/Manual)- Up to 49.21' / 15 m (Master, Slave)
- Wireless Channels: 32
- Wireless Groups: 5
- Remote Timing Modes: Instant Sync, Skip Preflash
- Internal Power: 4 x AA (Alkaline, NiMH)
- External Power Pack Compatible: Yes
- Mount: Shoe
- Off-Camera Terminal: 2.5 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.5 x 3 x 7.5" / 64 x 76 x 190 mm
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405 g (without Batteries)