XPRO-C & XPROII-C
E-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
GODOX XPRO-C (Version 1)
- The XPROC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control.
- This model is compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features.
- For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
GODOX XPROII-C (Version2)
- The XPROII is upgraded in various aspects, including built-in Bluetooth connection, direct adjusting on Sekonic L-858 light meter, quick release lock, all-new UI design, a smoother dial, and so on.
- With the addition of Bluetooth, the XPROII can now interface with the Godox Flash App. Connect the XPROII to your smartphone and get full control over your flashes directly from your phone. You can even use your phone as the camera and fire your lights
What's different in Version 2?
Improved compatibility for mirrorless cameras
New flip lock mounting mechanism
Save user setting to 5 different memory slots for recall later
- New individual modelling lamp control (adjust the modelling lamp of each light separately in Proportional and Percentage)
Update firmware through USB-C on PC or Laptop with Godox V3 utility
Channel scan function (scan your location for the least amount of interference)
New Sekonic L-858 integration (fire your lights from your Sekonic L858 meter)
- Improved TCM function (Convert TTL flash exposures to manual power settings, now with more Godox strobes supported)
New menu interface, Bluetooth Connectivity
New menu interface for Version 2