- Grinders are movable power tools for grinding, sanding, polishing, or manufacturing machinery (commonly metal or plastic or wood).
- All such devices are essentially identical in understanding.
- There is no clear dividing line separating grinders and rotating tools, although the term die grinder is usually applied for wind-powered versions.
- A hand-held power tool for rotating where the collet operates the cutting tool.
- A high-speed grinding piece is utilized to remove stuff from a work object.
- Most modern technology-based Pneumatic Straight Grinders.
- Variable Speed
- Aluminum Gear Housing
- With 3pcs Mounted Stones
Type: Electric Die Grinder
Input Power: 400W
No-Load Speed: 15000 26000rpm
Collet Size: 6mm
Variable speed: 1-5