- The welding electrode holder is the insulated holder that stifles the electrode.
- During welding work, the welder grips this holder to manage arcs.
- The current is excellently supplied between the holder and electrode. For welding in various positions, two-hole points are available, one at 45 and another at 90 .
- The welding electrode holders are entirely insulated to give the utmost safety.
- The electrode holder is also called a stinger; it is a clamping instrument for locking the electrode safely in the required position.
- The INGCO electrode holder WAH5008 is designed in such a manner that provides easy and quick electrode shift.
- There are two common varieties of electrode holders available, and they are insulated and non-insulated.
- The Netherlands type welding pliers are the best machine for MMA welding machines which are below 500A.
- INGCO Welding Electrode Holder
- Pure copper clamp good conductivity and low heat exhausted
- Fiberglass handle, good heat and electricity insulation
- Well organized grooved jaw for firm grip of rods in 45°, 90° and 180° position
- Clamping device for holding the electrode safely in any position
- Using hollow insulated handle the welding cable is attached to the holder
- 500A rated current
- Netherland type suitable for INGCO MMA Welding Machine
- Brand: INGCO
- Model: WAH5008
- Type: Electrode Holder
- Rated current: 500A
- INGCO Style, New design
- High Quality Copper Clip
- Netherlands Type
- High Quality Insulator
- Suitable for INGCO MMA welding machine (below 500A)