Logitech G335 Lightweight Wired Gaming Headset Perfect for PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Mobile Device with 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Lightweight and cool. G335 is where color and comfort combine. Featuring a suspension headband design with an adjustable strap so you can choose your most comfortable fit. Easy plug-and-play and built-in controls let you quickly connect and jump into the game. Just pick your favorite color to match your awesome style.
Get Into the Comfort Zone
- The suspension headband design distributes weight and relieves pressure points. Soft, breathable memory ear cups and sports mesh material surround the ear and provide just the right amount of force to stay firmly in place.
Plug and Play
- Easily get into the game using a simple 3.5 mm audio jack. G335 works with Xbox®, PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch™ as well as most PCs, laptops, or mobile devices.
Adjust to Fit
- The soft elastic headband conforms to your head and can be adjusted for the perfect fit. Slide the ear cups up and down to make them feel just right.
- Use the volume roller on the ear cup to turn up your game or music. Flip up the mic to instantly mute and move it out of the way.
Play in Style
- G335 comes in multiple colorways, each with its own vibrant reversible headband straps and matching earpads. The soft elastic straps are reversible to give you a choice of colors and washable—so they always look fresh. When you’re ready for a new look and mood, just grab a new strap or choose from a variety of cool, vibrant mic covers.
- With 40 mm neodymium drivers, G335 delivers crisp, clear sound that makes your game come alive. It’s Discord Certified to guarantee crystal clear communication performance with amazing sound and voice clarity.
- Brand: Logitech G
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Model Name: G335
- Form Factor: Over-Ear
- Driver: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 36 Ohms Sensitivity: 87.5 dB SPL/mW
- Microphone pickup pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 KHz
PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices with 3.5 mm audio jack