PeakMeter PM6501 LCD Display Digital Wireless Thermometer With K type Thermocouple Temperature Meter With Data Hold Logging
- Primary functions: Test normal atmospheric temperature or high temperature.
- K-type thermocouple probe with plug.
- It is a speeding reaction bead thermoelectric coupling, generally applicable to many fields.
- When not connected to a thermocouple or thermocouple open, the LCD will display the environment temperature.
- Low battery indication function.
- Data hold Celsius degree and Fahrenheit degree selection.
- Scope of application: Agricultural, Industrial, Education, Office.
- Mini and lightweight, ultra-thin, easy to test.
- Material: ABS
- Thermocouple Type: K
- Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA (Not included)
- Sampling rate: About 2 times/second
- Display: 3 1/2 bit LCD
- Measurement Range: - 50℃ - 750℃ / - 58℉ - 1382℉
- Length: 1m (with a plug)
- Working environment: 0 - 40℃, less 80% RH
- Storage environment: - 10 - 60℃, less than 70% RH
- Item weight: 93g
- Item size: 12.5 x 6 x 2.5 cm / 4.91 x 2.36 x 0.98 in
- Package weight: 157g
- Package size: 15*9*3.5cm/5.90*3.54*1.37in