PeakMeter PM6708 LCD Digital Audio Decibel Sound Noise Level Meter dB Meter Measuring Logger Tester 30 dB to 130 dB
- This sound level meter complies with IEC651 type 2 and ANSI S1.4 type 2
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130 dB and automatic shifting function
- A and C weighting network selection
- High speed ( FAST ) / low speed ( SLOW ) response rate selection
- Maximum locking function
- Digital display, good anti-interface performance, power saving
- With the backlight feature, it is appropriate for gathering sound data at night. To save power, a backlight auto power-off function is provided
- Composite material injection molding process is adopted for casing with anti-drop structure design. It is not only extremely wear-resisting but also elegant
- With power-saving and high-reliability circuit design, a well-designed high-efficiency power supply circuit makes the batteries( not included )more durable
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Brand: PEAKMETER
- Model: PM6708
- Sound Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5 DB, ±5 DB
- Sound Pressure Frequency Response: 30Hz - 8Khz.
- Dynamic Sound Pressure Range: 50 DB (Per Measurement Gear Level).
- Sound Pressure Measurement Range: 30-130 dB A, 35-130 db C.
- Sound Pressure Frequency Weighting Characteristics: A and C characteristics.
- Dynamic Characteristics of Sound Pressure: 125ms Faster, 1 Second Slower
- Microphone: Polarized Condenser Microphone.
- Digital Display: 4 Bits, Resolution: 0.1 dB, Sampling Rate: 2 times / sec.
- The Analog Bar Shows That Each Analog Bar Represents 1 dB and the Sampling Rate is 20 Times/Second.
- Measuring Gear Levels: 30-80dB, 40-90dB, 50-100dB, 60-110dB, 70-120dB, 80-130dB for a Total Of 6 Gear Levels.
- Automatic Shift Position: The Microcomputer will Automatically Select the Best Gear in the Range of 30 to 130dB.
- Below or Above The Limit Prompt: Display with ''Under'' or ''Over''.
- Power: 4x1.5V AAA Battery (not included)
- Color: Orange
- Weight: Approx. 328g / 11.6oz