Rode NTG1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
The Rode NTG1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone is designed for professional audio capturing in the field or indoors. With a history of manufacturing quality studio microphones, Rode has implemented low noise output electronics and wide bandwidth, both of which attribute to the NTG1's broadcast sound quality.
The supercardioid polar pattern and line plus gradient acoustic principle effectively minimize audio and noise at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone, while the front of the capsule accurately reproduces incoming audio signal. The result is greater intelligibility and signal-to-noise ratio while using the NTG1 in noisy environments.
The NTG1 is powered with an external +48 Volt phantom power source; the output is a standard 3-pin XLR male connector.
The microphone features a rugged, all metal, light weight enclosure that is ideal for camera mounting yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of heavy road use. The Rode NTG1 is packaged with a microphone stand mount and windscreen.
- Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The super-cardioid polar pattern and line gradient acoustic principle allow for a narrow pick up pattern at the front of the capsule while minimizing noise at the off-axis sections.
- Lightweight Durable Construction
- The NTG1 features a lightweight metal housing that is ideal for camera mounting.
- Low Handling Noise
- Low noise output electronics provides high signal-to-noise ratio. The NTG1 is designed to also reduce noise caused by handling, rigid mounting hardware, loose cabling etc.