Rode RODELink Performer Kit Digital Wireless Microphone System
The Rode RODELink Performer Kit is a digital wireless microphone system designed to provide secure wide-range frequency reproduction and out-of-the-box functionality for singers, presenters, and DJs at live shows, conferences, ceremonies, and special events. It features one-touch pairing and a wireless range up to 328 feet. The bundle includes a wireless handheld condenser microphone, desktop receiver, rechargeable battery, mic clip, zip bag, and micro-USB cable.
It requires no channel selection; the 2.4 GHz fixed frequency agile system transmits with 128-bit encryption concurrently on two channels and picks the strongest signal without user-guidance. The 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range enables accurate capture of a wide variety of vocals. The TX-M2 microphone provides low handling noise and a built-in mute switch. The RX-DESK offers balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs for compatible connectivity with most audio mixers and PA systems.
- Includes TX-M2 wireless handheld condenser microphone, RX-DESK desktop receiver, and LB-1 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 2.4 GHz fixed frequency agile system automatically chooses the strongest of the two simultaneously transmitted channels
- 128-bit encryption ensures signal security
- Easy one-touch pairing
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Range up to 328'
- Mute switch for easy silence between performances
- Low handling noise minimizes unwanted rumble
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Includes mic clip, zip bag, and micro-USB cable