Samson Expedition XP150 Portable PA Sound System 2x75" 150 Watt Speakers with 6" Woofer, 5 Channel Mixer, Phantom Power
The Expedition XP150 Portable PA System from Samson is a compact PA system with dual 2-way speakers, a 5-channel mixer and a 150 Watt power amplifier that packs into a single unit weighing 24 pounds. The XP150 is a mobile PA system that can be used in a variety of small- to medium-size PA applications such as musical performances, school presentations and business conferences.
The five channel mixer features three mic/line inputs with XLR and 1/4" inputs, allowing you to connect microphone or line signals. In addition, it also has one stereo 1/4" input to connect line level external devices like keyboards and drum machines. On each channel there are EQ knobs for LF (bass) and HF (treble) allowing you to equalize the frequency response of each individual input. To add reverb to vocals or instruments there is a REVERB button on each channel and a rotary knob for precise adjustments. To change the overall frequency response or tone contour of your audio source there is a speech/music switch. The 1/8" mini stereo input allows you to connect headphones, CD or MP3 players and other audio devices.
The "Slide and Lock" speaker enclosures, allow you to store all the components inside and carry as a portable case. You can store the mixer in one of the speaker cabinets and the second cabinet has a compartment for storing the speaker cables, microphones, and other accessories. After the speakers are sealed you then slide and lock to connect the speakers together into a single easy to move unit. The unit weighs 24 pounds and is versatile and convenient for portable PA sound applications.
- RMS Power: 150 W @ 8Ω (75 W per channel)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Consumption: AC Input 100V~240V 50/60Hz 180W
- Low Frequency: 6” bass transducer
- High Frequency: 1” tweeter
- Inputs: XLR, ¼” balanced, 3.5 mm stereo
- Outputs: ¼” Speaker output
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, Fixed Phantom Voltage
- Input Channel EQ: High- 10kHz Shelving ±15 dB, Low- 100Hz Shelving ±15 dB
- Speech/Music Switch: 150Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Indicators: Two Color LED - Power/Peak