Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, drones, and action cameras that can capture Full HD and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography.
The 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB while the 512GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card has a capacity of 512GB.
Compatible with the UHS-I bus and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s.
- The 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s for your compatible action cam, mirrorless digital camera, smartphone.
- The 512GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card Read speeds are supported up to 190 MB/s and write speeds max out at 130 MB/s for your drone, action cam, smartphone, or tablet
- While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
- Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
- This memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments.