SanDisk SSD Plus SATA III 2.5-Inches Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (240GB, 480GB, 1TB)
- Available in 240GB, 480GB, 1TB Storage Capacity
- 2.5" / 7mm Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Read Speeds
- Up to 440 MB/s Sequential Write Speeds
- SLC Caching
- Includes Cloning Software
Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response
With sequential read speeds of up to Sequential Read Speed: 530 - 535 MB/s and of Sequential Write Speed: 440 - 450 MB/s, this SSD provides better performance for everything you do, performing up to 20x faster than a traditional spinning hard disk drive.
Durable Solid State Design
With no moving parts, the SanDisk SSD Plus is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe through life's bumps and bruises.
Suitable for Typical PC Workloads
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard delivers SLC caching which boosts burst write performance, making it a suitable storage solution for typical PC workloads such as web browsing, email, casual gaming, office productivity, and audio/video entertainment. It helps users maintain peak performance of the SanDisk SSD in Windows operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface. Moreover, it includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and S.M.A.R.T. attributes) and firmware updates.
The SanDisk SSD Plus comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up this drive.
More Efficient Drive
SSDs are cooler, quieter, and more efficient than a hard disk drive, so your laptop battery lasts a long time on a single charge.
- Drive Capacity: 240GB, 480GB, 1TB
- Cache Memory: None
- Interface: SATA III (6 Gb/s)
- Sequential Read Speed: 530 - 535 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 440 - 450 MB/s
- Drive Type: SSD
- Form Factor: 2.5" (7 mm)
- Operating Shock: 1500 G
- Operating Vibration: 5 G / 10 to 2000 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.8 x 4 x 0.3" / 7 x 10.1 x 0.7 cm