Sevenoak SK-BT03 V-Mount Battery Mounting Plate
- Lightweight and compact.
- Six simultaneous outputs: 5V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9V, 12V, 14.8V.
- Includes 6 cables and a LP-E6 dummy battery cable.
- Compatible with standard 15mm rod system.
- Able to power a wide range of camera and on-board accessories.
Power supply: 14.8V V-mount battery
1. Output voltage 14.8V
2. Output voltage 12V (12 ± 0.25V)
3. Otput voltage 9V (9± 0.25V)
4. Output voltage 8.4V (8 ± 0.25V)
5. Output voltage 7.2V (7 ± 0.25V)
6. Output voltage 5V (5 ± 0.25V)
7. LP-E6 dummy battery cable
Working state self consumption current: TYP. 38mA
O state self consumption current: TYP. 300uA
Overvoltage protection: TYP. 3.6A
Output voltage protection for each port
1. Output voltage protection for 1 2V: TYP. 12.5V
2. Output voltage protection for 9V: TYP. 9.5 V
3. Output voltage protection for 8.4V: TYP. 8.9 V
4. Output voltage protection for 7.2V: TYP. 7.7 V
5. Output voltage protection for 5V: TYP. 5.5 V
Input voltage range: TYP. 13.3V-TYP.17.0V
1. Overvoltage protection control
2. Shut output off
3. Overcurrent control mode
4. Constant current output
Operating ambient temperature: -20 ℃ to 45 ℃
Compatible with standard 15mm rod system
1. Attach the power supply system onto 15mm standard rods in the direction as shown in below figure, and fastenthe connector locking screw. (Loosen the adjustment locking screw) Adjust the V-mount battery plate to a proper position,then lock the adjustment locking screw.
2. Installing the battery
Hold the battery, attach the battery to SK-BT03 and slideit in the direction as shown below. You will hear a loud “click”sound when the battery is properly attached toSK-BT03. It is ready for use now
- 1 x V-mount battery plate
- 1 x9V LED connect cable
- 1 x 8.4V camera power connect cable
- 1 x 7.2V Canon 5D power connect cable
- 1 x 12V monitor connect cable
- 1 x 5V Microphone connector cable
- 1 x 5V Audio adapter/Divider cable
- 1 x LP-E6 dummy battery cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original Package
Note: the battery is not included.