Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 Optical Image Stabilization APO DG HSM Lens for Nikon F Mount
This Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Lens is for DSLR cameras with a Nikon F lens mount. It is an ultra-telephoto zoom lens ideal for nature, wildlife, or sports photography. This lens is designed for full-frame cameras and is also compatible with APS-C format DSLRs. The zoom range translates into the approximate focal length equivalence of 225-750mm when used with APS-C cameras.
- Designed for use with full-frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length equivalence to about 225 to 750mm with most cameras.
- The OS system uses two sensors inside the lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera. It works by moving an optical image stabilizing lens group, to effectively compensate for camera shake. It automatically detects movement of the camera and compensates for camera shake when shooting a moving subject such as motorsports.
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed autofocusing with a full-time manual focus override.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration.
- The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations throughout the zoom range.
- Super Multi-Layer (SML) coating reduces ghost and flare.
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to 22
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rear Focus System
- Filter Diameter: 86mm
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm