Sigma 60mm f/2.8 APS-C Linear AF DN Art Lens for Sony E (Black)
𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚 𝟔𝟎𝐦𝐦 𝐅/𝟐.𝟖 𝐃𝐍 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐬
- Focal Length: 60mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Mount: Sony E
- Lens Format Coverage: APS-C
- Angle of View: 26.6°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 50 cm
- Maximum Magnification: 0.14x
- Macro Reproduction Ratio: 1:7.2
- Optical Design: 8 Elements in 6 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: None
- Filter Size: 46 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 60.8 x 55.5 mm
- Weight: 190 g
Characterized by its sleek and portable appearance, the Sony E-mount, black Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Art is a compact short-telephoto lens. Complementing its modest size is a sophisticated optical design, which uses one SLD element and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and a sharpness. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured and minimizes flare and ghosting for heightened contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a Linear AF motor, which realizes smooth and quiet autofocus performance, and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to suit working in available light situations while also promoting a lightweight, compact form factor.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element helps to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortion to help realize greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Linear AF motor achieves especially quiet and accurate autofocus performance that is suitable for both photo and video applications.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.