Turn your Rode Wireless GO, SmallRig W60, DJI Mic, Hollyland Lark 150, Synco G1/A2, or other similar compact microphone transmitter with a shoe adapter into a handheld interview microphone with this Telescoping Interview Handgrip from SmallRig. The lightweight aluminum handgrip features a soft, comfortable, anti-slip foam handgrip and telescopes from 5.8 to 8.7" in length.
The transmitter mounts onto the handgrip using either a horizontal or vertical shoe mount. You can also mount the handgrip onto a tripod or boom for a longer reach using the 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom.
- A clip-on mic system transmitter with a shoe adapter
- Including compatibility with but not limited to:
- SmallRig W60, RODE Wireless Go, DJI Mic, Hollyland Lark 150, Synco G1/A2
- Turn Wireless GO into Handheld Mic
- For any Transmitter with Shoe Mount
- 5.8 to 8.7" Telescoping Extension Design
- Horizontal and Vertical Shoe Mounts
- Anti-Slip Foam Grip, Aluminum Structure
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread on Bottom
- Top: 1 x Shoe Mount
- Bottom: 1 x Tripod 1/4"-20 Thread
- Material of Construction: Aluminum, Foam
- SmallRig Stretchable Mic Handle