Online influencers, karaoke-goers, and vloggers in search of a wireless microphone solution should check out the Small Rig Wave W1-C, a 2.4 GHz wireless lavalier microphone with a low-latency audio transmission. The set includes an omnidirectional microphone transmitter, a receiver, a charging case, and a furry windshield. It can be used in outdoor live streaming, interview recording, video recording, online Karaoke, and online teaching.
The stable wireless audio transmission boasts a maximum signal range of 328.1' (without obstacles), with bidirectional monitoring and gain adjustment for real-time control of the recording. The transmitter includes a 3.5mm headphone output jack and the receiver rotates 90° for the most optimum setup. The Wave W1-C includes a USB-C charging cable.
At a Glance
- Low-latency wireless audio transmission, signal range of up to 328.1' (no obstacles).
- Long battery life of up to 30 hours (with charging case).
- Omnidirectional high-performance MEMS microphone for high-definition and high-quality recording.
- Bidirectional monitoring and gain adjustment for real-time control of the recording.
- 90° adjustable RX, suitable for various scenarios.
- Lightweight and portable, and stylish.
- Plug and play, smart pairing.
Fast Transmission and Synchronization
- Use 2.4 GHz digital wireless transmission for clear audio with minimal audio latency (<10 ms).
Sound like You're Close Even When You're Far Away
- Wireless transmission up to 328.1' (line of sight).
Extended Battery Life
- Built-in high-efficiency, low-power chip can achieve up to 5 hours of uninterrupted use. When used with the charging case, the total operating time can be up to 30 hours
- The transmitter can be charged for 10 minutes and last for one hour.
- Three levels of noise reduction provide clearer sound in different environments.
360° Omnidirectional Pattern
- The combination of a professional audio chip and high-performance omnidirectional silicon microphone produces superior-quality recordings (48 kHz, 16-bit uncompressed).
- The receiver can be rotated and bent by 90°, offering total flexibility and adaptability for various recording situations.
- Connect an external headphone into the 3.5mm headphone jack to monitor input sound and device sound simultaneously.
Plug and Play, Smart Pairing
- The receiver has a USB-C interface, enabling plug-and-play and quick pairing with the transmitter.
- Smartphones, action cameras, laptops, tablets, PCs, iPads, MacBooks, and other devices with a USB-C interface.