- Vic Firth Split Brushes were inspired by Florian Alexandru-Zorn, featuring two tiers of medium-gauge bristles - longer on top, shorter on the bottom. Slide the brushes along the surface and the tiers will split apart, contacting the head in two different rows. This increases brightness and volume to the sound.
- Three notches in the crimped pull-rods (one more than normal) give you three instant settings to adjust the tightness of the brushes. When fully retracted, the wires are protected by the rubber-coated sleeves.
- Created with two separate rows of medium gauge wire
- Two tiered design helps produce unique and varied weighting of sound with different articulation qualities
- Retractable pull-rod includes third crimp offering players enhanced setting capability
- Inspired by and designed with German drumming sensation Florian Alexandru-Zorn
- Two-Tiered Medium Gauge Metal Wires
- Smooth Rubber Handles
- Spread: 4.5"
- Diameter: 0.580"
- Retractable with Pull Rod
- Varied Weighting of Sound
Name: Split Brushes
Brand: Vic Firth
Sold By: Per Pair
Length: 14 1/2"