YoloBox Pro Portable Multi-Camera Encoder/Streamer Overview:
Create a live stream production from anywhere with the ultra-portable YoloBox Pro Portable Multi-Camera Encoder/Streamer, Switcher/Monitor & Recorder from YoloLiv. The YoloBox Pro can simultaneously broadcast up to three video streams via Wi-Fi, RJ45 Ethernet, or via 4G LTE with a separately available SIM card and subscription. The YoloBox Pro features multiple updates from the original YoloBox, including HDCP compliance, both mic and line analog audio inputs, a USB input, three HDMI inputs, a Qualcomm 660 encoder/processor, a high-capacity 10,000mAh internal battery, and a larger 8" LCD touchscreen display with 400 cd/m² brightness.
- Touch control without a computer
- 8" LCD display with 400 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in simultaneoulsy streaming to up to 3 destinations
- HDCP compliant
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 10 sources
- 3 x HDMI inputs, 1 x USB video input, 1 x SD card slot, 1 x HDMI output
- One USB Type-C charging input
- Mic and Line audio input, 1 x audio output
- Ability to input PDF
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD card up to 128GB
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60 video
- Chroma key
- CBR, VBR, CQ encoding options
- Customizable graphic overlays
The YoloBox Pro provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
USB Webcam Out
The USB webcam out feature allows you to output both video and audio to your computer for meetings on Zoom, Skype, Teams, and more. The feature allows you to invite guests or add background music for a countdown timer.
The auto-switching feature allows you to automatically rotate between up to 6 video sources, including camera angles (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, USB Type-C, and USB Type-A), SD card (videos and PDF), multi-views (PIP, Side by Side, Split View, News Layout, and Triple), and live stream (as video source). This feature is especially useful if you are running a production by yourself, or if you want to have continuous camera switching.
Switching and Encoding Functions
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards up to 128GB.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
- Enter an URL of a customized scoreboard generated from a live graphics platform like singular.live or flexyscore.net for professional sports events
Scoreboard Countdown Timer
You can easily create a timer or reset it whenever you want with just one tap. The longest time period supported is 100 minutes, satisfying various live streaming scenarios and taking your live production to a new level of flexibility.
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox Pro will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forward your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Major steaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as YoloLIV are supported.
RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-roll, or special segments from an SD media card. Two videos supported from SD card: users can now add a total of 3 sources (2 videos and 1 PDF) from the SD card, and a total of 8 video sources (3 HDMI + 1 USB Type-A + 1 USB Type-C + 2 SD card videos + 1 PDF).
You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox.
The internal 10,000mAh battery can power your YoloBox Pro for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox Pro charges via a USB Type-C input, which is used for power only.